Sunday, December 28, 2008

Getting started

I am a grandmother of 12, soon to be 13 and 6 of them are girls, two being teenagers. I would like to impart what wisdom I have gleaned through the years to help young ladies grow to be godly young women. I also would like to share stories from our family times together.

I spent 30 years working along side my husband with the youth in the church and I feel I have some knowledge of what young ladies need to know. I hope those who read this blog will be open to the things I share and understand that they are said with love and concern for the future.

2 comments:

Gran said...

Hello Grandmama!
I am glad that we helped you set up a blog! You better post often.
love you,
Ldyia

Monica said...

Yeah Grandma! Welcome to the blogosphere! It looks great!

Love,

Carrington and Clayton