Saturday, July 4, 2009

A Real 4th of July Celebration

I got a call tonight July 3rd and it looks like grandbaby # 13 will be a "A Yankee Doodle Dandy", a real live niece of Uncle Sam. I have wakened several times during the night and immediately prayed for Kellie and the baby. It is hard not knowing if she (Kellie) is in the hospital, in labor, or possibly already holding the precious baby girl. It is also hard not to be on my way there but I have been sick and running a fever for nearly two weeks and we are sure not going to take any stupid chances. I can't wait to hear who she is and to hold her. I wonder she will look like Abigail or Lydia? What will her personality be like? My prayer for her is that she will be healthy, happy, and love the Lord with all her heart as she grows into a young woman. Will post the name as soon as I know it. Better get back to sleep.

1 comment:

Abigail and Lydia said...

Hi Gran-
I was hoping she would be born today too! When it gets 7:00 p.m she will still have 5 hours to be born! She better hurry up! That was a very sweet post! Hope we can call you tonight with some exciting news! Hope you start feeling better! I wish we could be there for the 4th of July but mama didn't want to be out of town and go into labor! that wouldn't be good! = ) Love you!

~lydia~